Subject: Re: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 06:37:52 EST

Carl:

If I were a professional this is exactly what would motivate me.  Do a better
job than what is required and expected.   I bet you are a great photographer.

Bob Bedwell

<<
 Or, conversely, pull some art director's butt out of the fire on short
 notice with a tight deadline, do it creatively, have grace under
 pressure, make it look easy, deliver on or ahead of when promised. That
 is being a professional. That is how to maintain clients. That is how
 new work is acquired.

 --
 Carl Socolow