Subject: Re: [Leica] HELP- off topic
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:25:09 -0500

"Terry Price (Edgecombe-Coles House)" wrote:

> I've got a small inn on the coast of Maine and do a lot of business from
> our website. A travel agent just called and said that my pictures on the
> main page did not come up. They seem to be ok when I check them, but will a
> few people around the country (and world) please check them at:
> www.camdenbandb.com
> I would especially like someone who uses aol as a server to check it.
> Thanks in advance for the help.
>
> Terry
>
> PS, How about a LUG meeting in Maine?

Terry,

Pages load fine in Netscape Communicator 4.5
I'm considering a weeklong intensive course in Photoshop at MPW this
summer. Maybe we could hook up. I have friends who live in Owls Head,
Linconville and Belfast so I'd like to visit them as well. I can
understand your attraction to the area.
- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/