Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford Pro Membership
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:46:51 +0100

Bob,

Many thanks, that is very kind of you.

It does sound strange that an English company has a nice program like this only
available in North America. As someone pointed out, this is an initiative of
Ilford USA, but nonetheless a well-functioning international company should be
able to take an idea developed in a major subsidiary and extend it to their home
market.

Nathan

RBedw51767@aol.com wrote:

> Nathan:
>
> I don't understand some of the international marketing strategies. Ilford
> products are made in England, IlfordPro is only available in US.   Leica, if
> my memory is correct, has programs only available in Europe.
>
> I will ask my friend at the camera shop to get an Ilford Product Data Guide
> for you and I will send it to you.  You will find it very useful.
>
> Bob

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium