Subject: [Leica] leica m6 HM for sale
From: Larry Cox <llcox@eden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 13:24:00 -0500 (EST)

i have a mint- leica m6 HM for sale. only 3100 were made. what makes my
camera a mint- is a small rub mark on the rewind crank(about a milimeter
away from the "white triangle" which tells you which way to turn the
crank, it seems like my finger nail rubbed against the edge of the crank
while re-winding. the rub mark itself is about as small as my finger nail
edge, so the wear on this camera is minimal).. it has had only 2 rolls
through it, and has no camera strap wear because i did not keep it on a
strap i kept it in my camera bag.
well, i hate to part with it. sorry there is no three year warrantee,
unless you want to change your name to mine and move to my apartment. i
also have a 5th version 50mm summicron, mint- to sell (its the one with a
detachable hood). so give me a call or email me at: llcox@eden.rutgers.edu
or call at 732.227.0667 and give me your best price. i am honest and i am
not a rube so serious offers only.
thanks for your time and consideration
larry