Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in film
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 06:46:32 +0100

Mark,

We seem to have followed the same route to the Apo Telyt. Although I must say that I
was quite happy with the Hektor, especially for portraits. I have since done my own
comparison of the two lenses (using an antique doll with lots of detail as the
subject), and while the difference is there to be seen on the light table, the Hektor
is certainly no dog.

Nathan

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> I got my  new Apo Telyt 135 this week and went the same route having
> played around with a 4.5/135mm Hektor for a year a few years back. Its
> results were shall we say "Atmospheric" but fun none the less.
> This issue for me was the translation of those small frame lines to
> contact sheet and then print: smooth.
> This new lens of the highest quality and will be used often by me. And
> also a great money making tool for headshots if one might relate.
> Mark Rabiner

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium