Subject: RE: [Leica] T400-CN v. "true" B&W -Reply
From: "Jorg - Mindspring" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:21:44 -0500

We have tried T400CN many times under different circumstances, pushing and
pulling every speed between 50 and 800 but we are not happy with the
results.  Our main complains are inconsistencies of the prints when we get
them back from the lab (Hour-lab Wolf or local professional lab).  To get
acceptable proofs for customers we have to do our own prints and they lack
TMAX contrast.  Therefore, we are back to TMAX100 and TMAX400 (often pushed
to 800) for all of our B&W wedding photography.

Katariina and Jörg
www.katariina.com