Subject: RE: [Leica] Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:36:59 -0500
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:30:47 -0500

B.D. was gracious enough to give us each a copy of this brochure at the
Boston LUG session on Saturday.  What he didn't say in his message is that
the pictures are gorgeous, portray the full emotional range of illness and
cure and failure,  and are very moving; not the normal hospital happy face
propaganda.  He got more than his $25,000 worth out of that job.

	Buzz Hausner