Subject: Re: [Leica] long lens tests
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:00:53 -0800

FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com wrote:

> Protestations to the contrary, I find Peter to be a bore. There are many ways
> to present content and he chooses the abrasive path. I really do not
> understand his affective position. It seems out of place here.
> Bob Figlio

I not at all very good at remembering which names I tend to agree with
and which names tend to rub me the wrong way but your name doesn't ring
the slightest bell at all.  Have you come up for air from a long winded
Lurk just to give us this news flash about Peter? Maybe if we knew a few
more of your opinions on any kind of a basis we might have the slightest
interest in a personal slight coming from your direction. But I doubt it.
I am very fond of sarcasm and abrasives and feel they should be used
with relish as I'm also quite fond of hot dogs.
Mark Rabiner