Subject: Re: [Leica] M6-J
From: jsaravia@zeus.uniandes.edu.co
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:47:45 -0500 (GMT+5)

At 04:07 PM 19/02/1999 +0100, you wrote:
>who owns a M6-j?
>how does it feel?
>Thib.

I could handle  a used one at Wall Street Camera NY, wonderful feeling, I
think the viewfinder is better than the one used in the .85 M6, the 35
frames  are better positioned ( just my impresion), the body has a solid
feeling, It looks like a M3, the matching lens has a very nice finishing,
not like the new silver  50 2.8.  Really expensive, but this one is, at
least for me, the best M camera in the market. I have seen it adevertised
for $9K, but some dealers are asking over $10K.

J.Saravia