Subject: [Leica] Boston Lug Session
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:21:36 -0500

Greetings to Boston LUG members all!

	A special thanks to Steven Alexander for getting us together on
Saturday for our visit to the Griffin Center and lunch at Ciro's in
Winchester, Massachusetts.  We viewed a fine show at the Griffin Center and
admired Stephens award winning photographs; yup, wish I had taken them!  Had
a great time at lunch swapping stories and tips, looking at one anothers'
pictures, and fondling equipment.  We must make occasions to do this more
often!

	Buzz Hausner