Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:36:59 -0500
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:24:14 -0500

     Tina made a good point; but Eric may be going a bit too far---that is,
     for an NGO to say it "can't afford to pay for the photography" may not
     at all be "denigrating what we do as less than worthy of compensation"
     but only stating an economic fact of life for that NGO (just as for me
     to say I'd like to own, but cannot afford to pay for, a Noctilux would
     not be denigrating Leica but only stating an economic fact of life for
     me).  And if, as Eric suggested, the NGO also "can't afford not to pay
     for it," then one can sympathize with the NGO facing that dilemma, no?

     Art Peterson