Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in film
From: "OLAF WILLOUGHBY" <xru32@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:56:41 -0000

Doug
Thx for your posting. I am a new joiner who by co-incidence (is there such a
thing?) has just finalised plans for a millenium 21 day trip through Namibia
including visiting part of the Skeleton Coast. 3 Toyota 4WD's in convoy,
camping... good to know that I'm in good company in terms of equipment
choice.

A question for fellow LUGGERS. My gear is M6 (not HM), 35mm and 90mm
Summicrons. I am thinking of hiring or buying a 135mm to help me isolate
game, landscape graphics, shipwrecks...etc. I've read Erwin's positive lens
test and I'm sure tripod based results would be excellent. But I would be
interested to hear from owners how they find actually using the tiny
framelines and whether the lens is at all frustrating in practice.

I look forward to your comments
Olaf