Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica stood the Porsche test
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:01:53 +0100

Pascal,

I saw the pic and read the comments. This is a little over the top I
would say. I bet that any metal chassis camera can be treated that way,
as long as you make sure this is done very slowly and without any
friction. The vertical stress involved is not as impressive as it may
seem.

Regarding the bet, can anyone lend me a Porsche and a few old bodies for
a few days? ;-)

Alan