Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's Web site
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 22:17:37 -0500

At 08:22 PM 2/21/99 -0600, you wrote:

>Tina,
>
>     For the benefit of us who have did not start reading the beginning of
this
>sequence of notes, please give us your web address.  My curiosity is like that
>of a cat.  Thanks.
>
>Glen Robinson

Hi, Glen -

Right now it's:

http://www.charweb.org/arts/open/tinamanley

but thanks to some information from Tim Atherton, I hope to have
www.tinamanley.com by next week.
I'm also still working on the site and will have the faster loading pages
up by next week.  Then I'll start to work on Europe and Eastern Europe!
This has been an experience and I really appreciate all of the feedback
from the LUG.  I'm still learning!

Thanks -

Tina