Subject: [Leica] Peripheral threads to LUG
From: "GBicket" <GBicket@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 07:47:30 -0700

Roger,

Got your drift.  Good that we "erred" this out!

I didn't intend to state that moderate wanderings aren't interesting or
value adding.  They often provide a context that creates a better
understanding of the Leica concept being discussed.  It's not difficult to
identify when this takes place.  Just wanted to suggest and request that by
the time that things take on a focus --fully-- independent of the LUG, the
participants interested in that discourse have recognized each other and can
easily take it off-line.  Further input on this topic will only exacerbate
the problem.

Enjoy the light!

Greg