Subject: Re: [Leica] Tele-Elmarit 90M(was:Elmar C 90mm)
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 09:45:32 -0500

Marc-
I just worry about everything! Once I see the negs- I'm certain I'll be
thrilled and think that Mark is an idiot and Erwin's gone crazy... (This is
HUMOR!!) and be totally relieved- I know you would never give bad advice or
equipment!
BTW- received the Jupiter 3 50/1.5 (poor man's Summilux) and been shooting
with it; will have results next week. I'll let you know. The lens is nice,
except no click stops on aperture ring may make me crazy!
Marc- can you give me your development times/temps for TMZ and Xtol? I'm
also interested in any development advice for ASA's 1600/3200/6400......

thanks-

Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"
(but not 'everyone' is "everybody"...)
(and some people aren't anyone at all....)