Subject: Re: [Leica] HCB -London?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 08:06:16 +0100

Jim,

I just looked in the latest exhibit listing in Amateur Photographer and do not
see any HCB exhibits at the National Portrait Gallery or anywhere else in London
for that matter.

There are three camera shops right next to each other in Pied Bull Yard, off
Bury Place, a couple of minutes walk from the NPG. All have Leica stuff. With
the strong pound, the prices in the UK are not attractive to us living in
Europe, but since the US$ is strong as well, you might find a bargain.

Nathan

Jim Licquia wrote:

> We are going to London from Chicago for a week the end of March. Does anyone
> know whether the HCB exhibit will still be running at the National Portrait
> Gallery?
>
> Any particularly good used camera shops in the West End, particularly in
> Bloomsbury, Kensington, Hyde Park areas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim Licquia, LHSA, CPCS

- --
Nathan Wajsman