Subject: [Leica] Peter and the 400mm F2.8 Lens'
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:11:53 -0800

To Peter,

Past impressions filter the light under which someone is viewed.

To you LUG folks,

Peter and I have spoken at length, off LUG. Peter is a nice guy, well
informed, an engineer, and a respected magazine columnist. I believe that
many of his LUG remarks are truly intended as humor. NY humor rather than
Texas humor. Or was Walt ever joking? And Peter is indeed correct about
comparing against a product that one has never used. The comparison is invalid.

Jim