Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica & Tri-X & Velour Black
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:50:05 -0500 (EST)

>Freestyle has brought back Oriental paper. Could that be an option?

I used a lot of this years ago and have many photos on it hanging in my
home. I was sad to see it disappear. I'll give the new stuff a try
sometime. I hope it is the same as the original.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
Davison Middle School                         preferred--->
<wilcox@tir.com>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                              <kwilcox@gfn.org>