Subject: Re: [Leica] Arrogance, and Flame Bait!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:19:07 -0500

Sieu Hoa-
Texans are a breed apart! It reminds me of the story of the VERY large Texan
who passed on, and was so very large that they couldn't find a coffin big
enough for him.
The undertaker said not to worry- they gave the dead man an enema, and
thereafter interred him in a shoebox.
Seriously, painting any 'group' with too broad a brush is a mistake. Any
culture will have those who are aloof, rude and arrogant- and the same
culture will have warm, charming and friendly people as well. People have to
be judged on their individual character. I am sure that as big as Texas is,
there are a few warm, charming and friendly peoplethere...somewhere!!
:o)~
(Sorry, Walt- I couldn't resist!)
Dan  A NC Tarheels ( There is a theory going around medical schools that NC
Tarheels have only two moving parts- their mouths and their assholes.
Insofar as transplnats are concerned- the parts are interchangable)