Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom user survey - Definitely Final Result
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:49:31 -0600

>Generally, darkroom buffs have really twice the fun of photography!
>
>Dan K.

Dan,

Agreed. I am just rediscovering the fun of "wet" work.  For years I avoided
the darkroom like the plague...I got so burned out on it working to meet
deadlines I had no desire to do any darkroom work at all.

However over the past few months I am really getting into it and it has
become one of my stress relievers...nothing like printing to some classic
rock and roll....a few beers also helps.  :)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
Preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mail: mcclary@iname.com