Subject: Re: [Leica] long lens tests
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:33:35 -0400

I second Teds opinion.  Even Kodachromes taken with this lens look so
saturated you would think it was Velvia.  I have one and use one and am
amazed with how contrasty and saturated the pictures are.  On my home page,
the bird pictures taken this month were done with this lens and both thw
1.4x and 2x extenders attached at the same time.  The dragon Boat racing
was taken with this lens as well.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/index.htm

Regards,

Robert