Subject: RE: [Leica] Identity of Leitz Easel?
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:55:50 -0000

harry,
It  may be that the extra attchments are for connecting to a tilting device
for correcting verticals. Most pictures in this sense would require an easel
being retained at the 'bottom' edge and then raised at the opposite edge,
nearest the column. Leitz certainly made an accessory to facilitate this,
perhaps that is what connects the two together?
jem