Subject: RE: [Leica] Film reels (was: B&W film (long))
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 07:52:22 -0500

John,

The most beautiful (technically) Landscape photography I have ever seen
first hand is John Sexton's. The tonal range he can extract from his
negatives is amazing.  Since before it was introduced he has used nothing
but TMX and TMY processed in a Jobo with TMax - RS dilutions 1 to 7 or 1 to
9 and occasionally for really high contrast stuff at very high dilutions in
a special tray he had built.  While not claiming to be very good myself, I
too get good results using TMY as my normal film in the Leica, and TMX in
the Bronica and 4X5.

You are right,  it's whatever works for you and your procedures.

Ken