Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Abuse!
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:24:49 -0800

Newfie the Greg wrote:

>How many of you folks had to chip! your car out of a block of ice this
>morning?

<snip>

>Mercifully, there was a happy ending. No broken bones (just a bruised
>backside) assignment got done and M6 SURVIVED!.... but it doesn't quite
>qualify for MINT status anymore.
>
>...what a day...

Glad the essentials survived.

I escaped from Northern Alberta years ago, but....

At this end of the country the usual scenario for an unprotected M6 left by
itself outside for 2 minutes would have been a combination of rust, most
and algae. Actually today, for a change, there were a couple of hours of
sunshine.

I have to do an aerial shoot. Who knows when I'll get the weather to
cooperate on that one.

From the edge of the RAIN forest (moss covered). Vancouver, BC.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design