Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: RE: Photoflo and plastic reels
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 23:55:26 +0100

I have been using my plastic reels for about 12-13 years, and I have always used
Photoflo, pouring it into the tank with the film on the reel inside. Afterwards,
I just rinse the reels thoroughly, no detergents or soaps of any kind. I have
never noticed any problems whatsoever with Photoflo contamination.

Nathan

Richard E. Baznik wrote:

> Hmm. I've been using a venerable old Yankee plastic tank and adjustable
> reel for about 30 years, and I've used PhotoFlo pretty consistently
> throughout that period. No damage that I can see at all. Am I just lucky? I
> should note that I tend to wash the entire outfit in dish soal and rise it
> very well after each use.
>
> Dick Baznik

- --
Nathan Wajsman