Subject: Re: [Leica] Film, Cameras, Customs & France
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:22:58 -0400

Walt:

I was in Paris last fall.  I did not find anybody rude or arrogant.  It may
help if you at least attempt to speak a little French.  I actually find the
rudest place in the world is camera and electronic shops in New York City,
with Cabridge Camera being the worst.  Although, I would still probably
rate New York as one of my favorite cities to visit.  The other stores in
New York are staffed with friendly sales staff.

Regards,

Robert

At 01:38 PM 2/18/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Why go to France?   Just come to Texas, I'll introduce you to
>all the rudeness and arrogance you need, and the rooms are cheaper.
>Walt
>

>On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:05:17 -0800 Mark Rabiner
><mrabiner@concentric.net> wrote:
>> Jean-Claude Berger wrote:
>> >
>> snip
Dame