Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: RE: Tri-X and Kodak vs Ilford?
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:54:32 -0500

Mark,

I use TMX and TMY in 35mm, 120 and 4X5.  I develop in TMAX - RS and follow
Kodak's times for the stop bath and Rapid fix (5 mins?). I follow with a
rinse, Hypo clear and wash (about 15 min).  I never have pink film at the
end of the process but it is still pink when it comes out of the fixer.  I
read somewhere that Hypo clearing agent helps get rid of the pink.  The
thing I notice most with this combination is the black residue left on my
reels and tanks (plastic Jobos)

Ken