Subject: Re: [Leica] Weather Report!
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:08:15 EST

Marc:

In Roanoke you either have too much rain or not enough.  Now tell us about the
heat and humidity in the valley in the summertime?

Bob Bedwell

<< Marc-

 You live in VIRGINIA for God's sake! What possible winter weather are YOU
 saddled with!??!
 Compared to Minnesota or some other "Winter-Wonderland" (I think someone
 who owned a plow company created THAT phrase!)...
 Come up to Boston, talk about winter- today; 40's and RAIN! (My kind of
 "winter'!)

 Soggy, but not frozen- Leica in a plastic bag...

 Bob Keene