Subject: Re: [Leica] Travel
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:16:28 -0500

At 10:56 PM 1999-02-17 -0500, Tina Manley, noted photographer, woman of wit
and daring, wrote:
>Somebody's got to get out there and tell the rest of you guys what the
>world is like!  It's a tough job (sigh) but I'll make the sacrifice.
>No kidding, I'll go anywhere, anytime.  I love to travel.  It takes all
kinds!

Thanks!  Me?  I want coffee each morning, my home-town newspaper, and some
back-ground noise such as the weird garbage flowing from NPR.  Given this,
each day is heaven.  On weekends, I rise above myself, and do the crossword.

Mycroft Holmes was a daring and adventurous soul, by my take!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!