Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Abuse! ENOUGH ALREADY! :)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:22:30 -0500

At 05:57 PM 1999-02-17 -0800, Ted Grant wrote:
>ENOUGH ALREADY! with the 80 degrees here, 78 and nice breeze from there!@ :)

Ted, if you feel so strongly about it, then, bloody hell, move!  This CAN
be done:  I am cheerfully bi-coastal and sit in grey skies and icy rain by
cheerful choice, alone and tough.  If you, or your spouse, wish otherwise,
then, damn!, make it real!

I recognize that your underwear would have to be vetted by the EPA when you
cross the border and that the 0.008/0.003 Giganticar you got squashed by
cow-poop would have to be left behind, but, what the hey!, Florida awaits!

Or, for the marginally sane, Baja California.  For those who merely wish to
spend six-week stinits in the Home for the Inept, then, California would suit.

I have never been to Florida. I doubt if I will ever go there, as I carry a
camera with me, constantly, and my understanding of Florida and cameras is
that, if a hurricane misses you, then fungus will nail you.  Up here, in
the reasonable latitudes, we have neither error to contend with.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!