Subject: [Leica] Leica Abuse! ENOUGH ALREADY! :)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:57:41 -0800

ENOUGH ALREADY! with the 80 degrees here, 78 and nice breeze from there!@ :)

JEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!  You guys and gals are driving me crazy!:) :)

At this point we've had enough rain and miserable overcast weather that
I've begun to grow gills on each side of my throat! That's bad enough, but
it's the damn webbing developing between my fingers and toes that are
causing the major problem, cause I can't get the right grip on my M6!  Even
with my toes!:)

So all you warm living folks don't tell the other half of the world who are
frozen or wet to their butts how nice it is where you live! :)

PLEASE STOP TELLING US, YOUR MEAN IF YOU DON'T!!! :):):)

and if you don't,  I'm going to tell my wife and then you'll be really
sorry you ever mentioned warm weather! She'll take all your Leica's away
from you! So there!:)
ted