Subject: [Leica] Darkroom survey
From: nandomm@redestb.es (Fernando Moreno)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:25:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I do all my B&W work at home, and find it very satisfying, though I wish I
had more technical skill.
My enlarger is a Durst B30 with EL-Nikkor 50/4 (my last Nikon item...).
I use a set of Cibachrome acetate filters for the contrast grades.
The most used films are Delta 100 and 400, usually with Ilfosol S at 1:9
and printed on Ilford Multigrade IV paper.

BTW, where do you find all this Focomats?, I think I've never seen one here
in Madrid. And how much can you expect to pay for one in good condition
with Focotar lens?

Regards,

Fernando Moreno, Madrid
nandomm@redestb.es