Subject: RE: [Leica] can't beat the minilab
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 07:57:09 -0500

Alan

A friend of mine (Leica M type) used to travel in Europe every year and now
lives in England.  The quality of his mini lab produced prints far exceeds
anything I have been able to find close to home or office since moving to
Toronto almost 3 years ago.  This includes 1 hour type places and send it
away type places.  I have never received a roll back that was not scratched,
most prints have dust, and the colour is usually off if not shot outside.
None have equipment which analyses each frame. Most will reprint to correct
when asked, but not all.

Based on my limited experience, I think the mini labs are better on your
side of the Atlantic.

Ken
Oakville, Ontario