Subject: [Leica] FS: R8
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:53:37 -0600

For Sale: Leica R8 demo. 1395.00

This camera was sent to me as a replacement for the R8 I had that was
giving me so many problems.

It is a later production model and is in the same condition as if you were
to buy a demo camera from any delear listing them as demo gear.

I have not used this body at all.  It came from Leica NJ to me today
FED-EX, I opened the box to look at the body, packaged it back up.  It
comes with all paperwork, strap and body cap and batteries.

Prefer sales in USA only, check clears first, Money order/cashiers check
ships same day.  Shipping ground on me.

Contact private e-mail or call:
(615) 331-7794

Thanks.