Subject: RE: [Leica] Younger photographers and Leica rangefinders
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:35:27 -0800

Buzz,

It was only a bit of humor.  Geeezzz, I even used a smily.  I thought I was
learning this symbol thing.  Maybe I am right, maybe you are right, but the
books are not going to tell us anything more than the probability of
something occuring.  Facts are different than probabilities.  perhaps you
should read the books before you recommend them.

Peter K