Subject: Re:Re: [Leica] Best price M6 ??
From: yvenut@elftrad.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:19:41 +0100

Patrick,

Singapore also can be a good choice. I bought a M6 .85 and 50 Summicron
there for SGD 4,000 (2,800 for the body, 1,200 for the lens) last Autumn,
which was at this time about USD 1,600 (body) and USD 670 (lens) (way below
the Swiss price !)

Besides, freight to Europe is rather cheap (about USD 45 with DHL 3 days
service, incl. insurance).

I don't know what is the current price for a ttl but it could worth
checking.

regards,

Yann Venuti
Geneva