Subject: [Leica] Re: Winchester LUGger get together
From: "Steven L. Alexander" <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:28:50 -0500

To all New England LUGgers:

This is the weekend, 20 February, that we are going to gather at 12:30 in
Winchester at the Arthur Griffin Center for Photographic Art, 57 Shore Road,
Winchester, phone 781.729.1158.  If you need more information please email
me.  After we tour the photo show we will regroup at Ciro's for food drink
and talk.  Bring photographs, equipment but most important your body.

Look forward to seeing all of you.

Steven Alexander