Subject: RE: [Leica] Younger photographers and Leica rangefinders
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 07:42:45 -0500

Peter K.--

	You're committing a classic logical fallacy, which is to generalize
from a small sample.  Just because you don't know anyone using Tri-X does
not mean nobody is using it.  It also does not mean that very few people are
using it.  It only means that you don't know many people using Tri-X.  Time
for you to hit the books on probability and statistics, and on logic.

	Buzz Hausner