Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom survey
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:38:44 -0500

Tony- and anyone else...

I just bought 100' roll of TMax 3200. I have no experience with it, only
having used Delta 3200 a few times.
Any development/rating recommendations? will be using D76 and Xtol developers.
I've heard that the grain on this is abit rough, but the price I got for
the 100' roll was too good to pass up...

thanks,

Bob Keene