Subject: [Leica] Wedding photography with M6 and Noct.
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:49:34 -0600

LUGnuts,

Well I am progressing (although my wife will say that I am regressing).  I
have been having a running argument with my wife and my daughter about the
film to use for my granddaughter's reception.  I have had several LUG
wedding photographers strongly recommend B&W. There are also two articles
in the last Shutter bug on this.  My wife and daughter were against it -
but surprise of surprises - my granddaughter her beloved decided they would
like me to use B&W!!  There will be people all over the place with P&S's
shooting color print, two video cameras (probably flooding everyone with
lights - ugh) and the professional photographer.

I also have my Noctilux.  I have about decided to use Neopan 1600 (it will
be pretty low light I understand) and San Miguel Photo Lab in Las Vegas, NM
- - has anyone every used them???

I will stick the 35/1.4 ASPH in my pocket.  Don't know about the 90/2.8 -
may be too dark.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my queries and cry of 'help.'

Dick Hemingway
Plano, Tex