Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 user/collectible!
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 21:44:22 -0800

Sorry hit sent too soon....

Jim,

> Not always true Jim.  Check out their Einestuck (one piece) and various
> select models.
But then again, I myself have always wondered how they stay in business
since larger companies have went out.  Could it be the prices are enough to
keep them in business?  Again supply and demand?  I know there is an
enormous after market for Leica equipment that would continue even if they
went out of business, so maybe it a combination of users and prices.

Peter K