Subject: RE: [Leica] was:Summi vs. Nocti, now M6 user/collectible!
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:12:36 -0800

Hey Ted,

Opinion, remember! Everyone has one.  The Ms are nice but in reality little
used today by the great majority of photographers.  Its is the pinnacle of
collectibles. Now this is not saying its bad, and if you use it and like it
good for you.  But the majority of people I have seen in Photojournalism
(Eric, please this does not require a flame from you), are using AF SLRs
today.  The M6 is the old-timers camera of yesteryear.  Yeah, I know Annie
Leibovotz used one on Lucas' Star Wars set, so what!  They are just few and
far between.
MY OPINION from the same planet as you.

Peter K