Subject: Re: [Leica] Best price M6 ??
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 15:22:55 -0300

At 05:50 PM 14/02/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Where do I find the best price of the M6 in Europe today? Here in Sweden the
>normal price ot the new TTL is approx 21000 SEK (approx 2700$) but I saw a
>good offer at Schipol in Amsterdam the other day - 4199 NLG or 2200$. Thanks
>for information!
>Anders

        I am always amazed at the prices at Schipol.  On my first assignment
to Europe a number of years ago I passed up a great deal on new M4P's...
thinking I could do better in Berlin (where I was headed for 3 months). I
was VERY wrong.

Unfortunetly, my return trip was through Paris but since then I always take
a little extra cash if I'm travelling through Schipol and know I need some
new equipment.

Greg Locke                           E-Mail: locke@straylight.ca
St. John's, Newfoundland             http://www.straylight.ca/locke
Tel: 709-576-2297