Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Darkroom User Survey: Data interpretation
From: Mikiro M <arbos@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 09:45:49 -0500 (EST)

>I would be interested in how many members digitize their images.

I do mine with Nikon Coolscan II and Photoshop, and sometimes make prints
with Fuji Pictrography 3000.  I usually have small B&W prints done at a
local lab (FNAC in Stransbourg is acceptable, while many others were just
terrible) and a small number of medium-size B&W prints by a professional
printer  (very expensive! but I have no time/space/equipment for darkroom
work now).

Mikiro Mori
Strasbourg, Europe
http://members.tripod.com/arbos3/cigogne/index.html