Subject: [Leica] Red dots and all that.....(Was something else)
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 09:33:33 -0500

Hi Tina-

I see abit more clearly now...
Perhaps we can draw Red Dots upon our foreheads (with my receding hairline,
I can draw a fairly good sized one) and those who wish to can put a black
slash through it.
Hey, anyone have any contacts in the Button/Badge industry? We could get
lapel badges of 'Red Dots' for easy identification- wouldn't it be neat to
be walking along the street, spot a 'Red Dot' one someone's lapel and say;
"Be ye a LUGnut?", whip out your M6 (M2/M3/M4/M4-P/IIIc/IIf etc....) and
fire your SummiNocticCrom at them??? And then give the "Secret Leica
Handshake" (which with a Tom A softie and no mirror slap, produces no
'shake' at all)!!

I think I'm becoming too involved with all this.....

Bob (leica) Keene
"not insane, but pretty advanced in the training..."