Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Darkroom User Survey: Data interpretation
From: Ben T <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 19:36:50 -0800

About  six years ago, I converted the corner of my home office that had the bar
sink and shelves into a darkroom, curtained off by black light-proof plastic
sheets.  I use a Beseler 23C enlarger, 50mm f2.8 APO-Rodagon for 35mm and 80mm f4
APO-Rodagon for medium format.  I now do black-and-white exclusively, and 35mm 95%
of the time -- of that,  M6 90% of the time (shared between the Noctilux, 35
Summicron ASPH, and 50 Summicron).

Ben T.