Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V6 #90
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 14:27:11 -0800

snip It
> gets even more complicated because those who routinely tape over the red
> dots on their cameras (don't ask!) draw a line through the red dot on their
> name tag to further identify themselves.  We are a family who know each
> other only by our signatures until we see that red dot and can put a face
> with the name.
>
> Leically,
>
> Tina

Wouldn't putting line through your red dot sticker mean No red dot? I
forgot what my red dot looks like! Is there a face in it? If not there
should be, or Oscar Barnacks. Since they come out there should be a
whole third party industry of custom red dots. I want Alfred E or Felix
the cat with a big Mark :-) Rabiner