Subject: Re: [Leica] Experience with E-Bay Auction site
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 17:13:34 EST

I have bought and sold many items on eBay myself.  If you are looking for a
real bargain (i.e., very cheap price or idiot selling his stuff) you might not
find what you are looking for.  People selling Leica gear on eBay are aware of
the value.  I have had only few problems (buyer that refuses to buy after the
fact) but I must say that I am very satisfied with the experience.  Some of
the people who have bought from me and vice versa still email me from time to
time.

Francois