Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Darkroom User Survey
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:02:17 -0500

At 09:09 PM 2/13/99 +0000, you wrote:
>At the latest count, there were 39 darkroom users in the LUG.  It works out
>to just over 5.5 percent of the group.
>
>Dan K.

Hi, Dan -

I've been too busy working in the darkroom to reply  :-)  I have a Leica
Focomat V35 with Focotar 40 for all of my black and white work and an Omega
D5XL with Super Chromega D head and Rodenstock Rodagon APO 50 and 150 for
color.  I use a Jobo ATL2 for all of my film developing.  The survey has
been interesting.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP